Revolutionary Skylighting System by DAYSTAR Brings Natural Sunlight Indoors, Enabling Facilities to Cut Costs on Lighting While Increasing Energy Efficiency. DayStar Skylight Systems (Arthur, Ill.) makes high-performance commercial skylights that will enable businesses to save money, improve efficiency, and increase the overall value of the business facility.
DayStar Skylight Systems is creating a buzz in the world of energy-efficient, natural lighting for business and industry. DayStar Skylight Systems has produced a skylighting system that not only allows daylight into a building, but also maximizes intensification and diffuses the light into a broad lighting pattern, enabling businesses to save money, increase the value of the facility, and protect the environment by being more energy efficient. DayStar is a complete skylighting system ready for installation and can be cost-liquidated in one to five years.
• In many environments, one 4 ft. x 4 ft. DayStar skylight will illuminate 460 square feet of space for retail sales, office and school environments, manufacturing, and other workplaces. Warehouses and other storage facility may need only one skylight for every 915 square feet or more.
• The skylights often pay for themselves, through reduced energy costs, in only 2 to 4 years.
• DayStar produces complete skylighting packages including roof domes, curbs, flash kits, rib caps, light shafts, ceiling lenses, fully-illustrated DIY manuals and CDs.
• Roof domes feature two layers – a clear, acrylic outer dome and an inner collimation lens to minimize heat loss in winter and protect from heat gain in summer.
• Lens options include full spectrum for most applications, and white for office environments with low ceilings when soft light is desired.
• Galvalume steel roof curbs have continuously welded, watertight seams and are made to match any roof pitch and metal rib design.
• All roof domes carry lifetime warranties.
• Light shaft reflective surfaces carry a 25-year warranty.
• DayStar carries an inventory of nearly 150 types of roof curbs.
• DayStar also manufactures to customer specifications.
click here for more information on DayStar